If you have set any custom DNS on your
device such as our MyDNS addresses and wish to remove them, please
follow the steps below:
- From your Xbox One homescreen, click on the Settings tab.
- Click on Network.
- Click on Advanced settings.
- You should be in the Change Settings page.
- Click on DNS settings.
- If you’ve set our DNS earlier, Manual should already be selected.
- Change this to Automatic.
- Click Done.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.