If you have set any custom DNS on your
device such as our MyDNS addresses and wish to remove them, please
follow the steps below:
- From your PS3 home screen, go to Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Scroll down and select Internet Connection Settings.
- Select Custom for the settings method.
- Now select your connection method, Wired or Wireless.
Note: If you are connecting wirelessly, you have to select your WiFi network and enter the password before you can proceed.
- Leave your IP Address Setting at Automatic.
- For DHCP, select the ‘Do Not Set‘ option.
- At the DNS Settings page, if you had set our DNS earlier, Manual should be selected by default.
- Change this to Automatic.
- Now, scroll all the way to right without making any other changes to your connection until you are prompted to save the settings.
- Select Test Connection.
If the test is successful, you will see the following screen that indicates you’re connected to the Internet with your default settings.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn’t always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.